The 3D City Database is a free 3D geo database to store, represent, and manage virtual 3D city models on top of a standard spatial relational database. The database model contains semantically rich, hierarchically structured, multi-scale urban objects facilitating complex GIS modeling and analysis tasks, far beyond visualization. The schema of the 3D City Database is based on the City Geography Markup Language (CityGML), an international standard for representing and exchanging virtual 3D city models.
- The 3DCityDB downloads in the Files section
- The SVN repository containing SQL scripts in the Repository section
- Supporting documents in the Documents section
- Further information in the Wiki
Please also see the official 3DCityDB homepage at http://www.3dcitydb.net which contains demos and information about applications, projects, and places in which 3DCityDB is being used.
- Subprojects: Importer/Exporter